Do not order from this page, ordering and pricing are all done via the above green banner or:
Our prices are the COMPLETE price and include everything you need to install and drive:
-Injector Body Cleaning and complete overhaul
-Balancing for Flow, Sequencing, Ejection and Dispersion compensation
Available with our HotSwap™ Program!
Flow Data: +61% over Stock Flow (vs the 90hp Bosch DSLA 150P 706 nozzle)
Supports Power Outputs from: 90-150hp (with supporting modifications)
ULSD Rated Nozzle – 5 year unlimited mileage warranty1
Variable Staged Flow settings: 1-5 and Custom; available at no charge2
!!! New Design for 2013 !!!
Stage I: 90-130hp (Standard Flow Setting for most cars)
Stage II: 100-135hp
Stage III: 110-140hp
Stage IV: 120-145hp
Stage V: 130-150hp
NOTE: For flows other than Stage I, simply include the requested flow setting in the “special instructions section” at the bottom of the Shipping Information page when placing your order.
– Works perfectly with Stock and Tuned Engine Control Computers
– Prices include: Digital Direct Injection -Two Stage injector Calibration and Balancing
– Lower Turbo Inlet Temperatures
– Includes OEM seals and OEM Braided Fuel Return Line Segments
– Greater efficiency due to faster fuel air mixing in the Bowl
– Faster Fuel delivery providing more time to efficiently burn fuel
– DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Coated needle
– 3-4 fold increase in nozzle life
– Faster cycling low friction needle
– 10%+ greater precision in flow control
– Tighter tolerances, less internal leakage
– Tighter internal tolerances than OEM by up to 50%
– Atomically perfect DLC coated sliding surfaces
– Optimized hole geometry for improved atomization and dispersion
– Hardened wear surfaces
– More power than the OEM parts with less pump displacement volume
– More torque than OEM parts
– Improved economy by up to and in some cases greater than 10%
DBW-HotSwap™ Program: Simply select the DBW-HotSwap™ option when adding your injector selection to your shopping cart, A fully refundable deposit of $600 is added to the price of your injector selection. What you get when you choose our HotSwap™ option, we will send you a freshly rebuilt set of injectors for your year and model car. Injectors arrive fully mounted, balanced and overhauled. We also include our own Injector Puller and Injection Quantity Adjuster tool to simplify and ease the removal of your old set.
Your injectors arrive in a pre-addressed USPS shipping box which you can return your used injectors to us in via USPS Priority Mail.
When we receive your used rebuildable3 injectors along with the enclosed tools, we will refund the full deposit amount. At your option, you may choose to keep the Puller and/or IQ adjustment tool and we will simply deduct that from your core deposit amount and refund the remaining balance to you.
Please note: We require that you return of your used cores (and tools) within 21 business days to receive a full refund.
1 5 year unlimited mileage warranty with installation only
2 Variable Flow settings are applied during installation and overhaul of injectors, HP output are estimates and may require significant modifications to the engine, fuel system and ECU to reach those levels. Values are based on previous performance levels reached in similar engines with appropriate supporting engine modifications.
3 Injectors must be returned complete with old nozzles and with an undamaged #3 injector whose wire is undamaged. Mild cosmetic damage is permissible, as long as damage does not interfere with the injector operation. We reserve the right to refuse a core(s) and in those cases we will give you the opportunity to provide a replacement injector(s) to allow us to refund your full deposit amount. We can for a modest shipping fee return your old nozzles, cleaned and packaged.
IMPORTANT: Please confirm the type of connector on your car BEFORE ordering, 2002.5 model year cars are quite often called 2003’s when in fact they have the older 1996-2002.5 connector type. Actual 2003 injector connectors are typically quite rare, please physically check the style on your vehicle before placing your order (See Below):